Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is This Home Or Jail?


clink clink clink,
all I hear is that and drops in the sink.
Where am I, Home or is it Jail?
screams and shouts,
that's what I heard when I robbed him.
or is it what I hear now?
This is what the ghetto does to you,
it brings you to the cell and they give you hell.
is this home or a cage,
if i don't get out soon I'm going to go on a rage.
They gave me a suit, time to go, but where?
go to the general that will decide how long I'll be here till.
I'm hoping he will, let me see the other side of the hill.
where my home is.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sounds of clinking. It makes me think of chains and dripping water. It's awesome. I like the question of home and jail and which is which. The question of what to do with the suit is really interesting. Where is he supposed to go? Can he find a new home after jail. Great questions. Great emotions.

    ReplyDelete